Sarah Gilbert Therapies
Hello, I am Sarah and I live here in the heart of Ashburton. I love this vibrant town with its rich variety of shops on the very edge of the Dartmoor National Park. I am very grateful to be able to practice my therapies here at The Haven, its is such a warm and friendly space with amazing energy.
My therapy journey began 25 years ago when I trained with Shirley Price Aromatherapy - I was inspired after reading their ‘Aromatherapy Workbook” and went on to become a Clinical Practitioner. An opportunity arose and I was able to create a clinic in Cornwall where I practiced not only Aromatherapy but La Stone Therapy (The original hot and cold stone therapy) Reiki (I was fortunate enough to complete my Reiki Masters in the Stone Circles at Stonehenge - I loved it that much I did it again six years later) and I also studied Holistic Beauty Therapy. My clinic received the Clarins Gold Salon Award in 2005. I really enjoyed working with my clients and therapy team and still keep in touch with many of them even now.
In more recent years I have trained as a Yoga & Mindfullness Teacher both for adults and children. I have a full DBS certificate and can work with children who suffer with symptoms such as anxiety and depression etc. I enjoyed running a Yoga Studio in Cornwall and one here in Devon too. I run yoga classes, workshops and retreats and am looking forward to enjoying these again this year.
Please feel free to message me about any of my treatments, I am always happy to work with you in achieving your goals and happy to create a treatment just for you.
1. Reiki Healing - can include daily programme of mindfulness, breathing or goal setting.
2. Aromatherapy Massage, using pure essential oils blended just for you. I can blend you a take home remedy as an optional extra if required.
3. Sound/Relaxation Therapy - enjoy sound healing to any clear blocks in the body.
4. Face, Head & Scalp Therapy - an hour of facial bliss.
5. Foot Heaven, an hour of foot therapy, Swiss Reflex Technique using pure essential oils.
I can do a mixture of any of the above treatments and I also do a two hour therapy session incorporating one or some of the above.
I look forward to meeting you soon at The Haven!